9:00:00 PM
New template again!

I shan't whine about how I should have been studying instead, because I realize that's all I've been doing lately. Complain about how tired I am, whine about how stressed I've been about applications, when everybody is facing the same amount of stress and pressure, or not more.

I think about what's happening around the world, and I should feel glad for what I have. A wonderful bunch of friends I can rely on when things go wrong, a place to come home to.

Oh, and aircon.

Shoutouts;

Lumps: You'll always be here, <3. Please take care of yourself before you march straight into prelims, because we both know how sick you always get before exams! More tissue, less coffee, and more bed. Take care sweets.

Chris: Coffee kaki! Thanks for lending a listening ear whenever I need one. You make me smile whenever you're around, even though I wanna whack you sometimes. I look forward to school, just to listen to you blabber nonsense and suddenly turn super intellectual during History. (:

Bengah: My constant encourager. :D even after we've stepped down, you still continue to say things that really warm my heart. You have no idea how much that means to me. Thanks babe.

Soph: Ah my constant mugging (or trying to) partner. I know the stress is building up, and so are the conflicts and tension. But no matter what, take things in your stride and try to stay positive yeah? Lots of love.

Rhoda:My stress partner. : Don't worry too much yeah? You'll get there someday somehow. Absolute faith in you. And please wear turquoise for graduation night! better than dark brown or red.

Ruth: Whenever I think of you, a smile comes to my face. Thursday free period kaki, you make me feel so included whenever I shouldn't be. I can always count on you to bring a smile to my face, and for that, I'm grateful. Thanks, sweetpea.

Karen: That constant barre of encouragement and wisdom. i don't know what I'll be without you.

;

The exams are officially on its dreaded way, and I have to buckle down and study. This is obviously with a heavy heart, but I have finally come to the conclusion that this... is inevitable.

):

I'll try my best,
to fix you.


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive